AUM: $55.3 billion
Years won: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 100 to 499 employees
• Plans activities that add fun to the staff's work day, such as prize drawings and "Fiona Baskets" to celebrate the premature birth of the Cincinnati's Zoo's hippo.
• Sponsors the "Chairman's Challenge," an annual nine-week exercise program that uses friendly competition to promote active and healthy lifestyle choices.
• Offers a variety of wellness programs and health screenings, such as blood chemistry testing, diabetes screening, vascular and skin cancer screenings, ergonomic assessments, and an on-site massage therapist is available by appointment.
• "I appreciate the communication and personal touch. I do not feel like a number here, despite the large size of the organization."
• "Employees are valued highly. New hires are introduced to everyone at the company within the first week of their start date. This helps build professional relationships as well as helping the new hire see where they fit into the organizational structure."
• "They talk the talk and walk the walk. I feel a sense of pride working for this organization, and I feel that I am valued."