AUM: $10.5 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 20 to 49 employees
• The firm matches employees' charitable donations of $25 or more on a 1:1 basis up to $2,500 per contributor/employee per calendar year. Since 2014, the firm has donated more than $980,000 to charities.
• Pays for team-building activities, such as bowling, Topgolf and spin classes.
• Buys tickets to a University of Houston football game for employees and their families, and hosts a tailgate party with food, beverages and games.
• "This firm is extremely organized from our human resource to the IT departments. If there is ever a question in regards to my benefits or something breaks down, they are always ready. Everyone at this firm does their job so well that we are all able to continuously progress."
• "Garcia Hamilton & Associates 'provides great opportunities for advancement and really focuses on promoting from within.'"
• "This organization has strong leadership that communicates our shared goals clearly."