AUM: $963.3 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2018
Category: Money managers with 1,000 or more employees
• Promotes gender diversity through the Invesco Women's Network, which provides networking, engagement and development opportunities.
• Offers a business-casual dress policy throughout the year and "jeans day" on Fridays.
• "Last year, we lost our house and all possessions to (Hurricane) Harvey. I was amazed at the level of support I received at Invesco. It came from all levels of the organization. Colleagues, managers from new and old teams, head of my department, CTO, HR, everyone contacted me. My manager was the first to meet me with (a) car full of stuff for us we could use in the temporary apartment. In addition to a generous donation from Invesco, I was granted three weeks of vacation."
• "Despite its size and geography span, Invesco has created a friendly, close-knit environment for its employees. I have personally seen upper management go to great lengths to make accommodations for long-standing employees who have needed to adjust their roles due to unforeseen circumstances in their personal lives."
• "The people that work here are so friendly, positive and uplifting. It's a really great work environment."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne