AUM: $50.7 billion
Years won: 2018
Category: Money managers with 100 to 499 employees
• Supports work-life balance by giving employees the option to work remotely when the need arises.
• Sponsors team-building activities throughout the year, such as a scavenger hunt, setting up mini-golf courses around the office space or inflatable bowling alleys in the hallways, and recently launched an office softball team; holds biannual off-site meetings to recognize employee achievements and tenure milestones; and hosts employees and their guests at an annual off-site holiday party, with dinner, drinks and dancing.
• Stocks the office with candy, limitless coffee and tea.
• "Because of the small size of the company we feel like it is a family. The people are what makes it a great place to work."
• "There is a lot of room for career growth and PanAgora always looks to promote and hire from within the organization."
• "PanAgora is a true meritocracy. I know if I do a good job, and contribute to the success of the firm, I will be rewarded."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne