Des Moines, Iowa
AUM: $451.1 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 1,000 or more employees
• Supports work-life balance with a flexible time-off program in which exempt employees do not need to accumulate paid time off or track their time away from the office; provides all new parents with four weeks of paid time off following the birth or adoption of a child, along with other forms of leave for mothers who have given birth.
• Offers the "PrinPay" incentive program that rewards employees based on financial and non-financial goals.
• Sponsors a "Global Impact Trip" contest that sends 10 employees to India to work with local non-profit partners.
• "In my area, we have flexibility with where we work and when we work, so it is extremely helpful to a mom with teenagers to be able to be part of their lives and also continue working a job that challenges me."
• "From parking, workout facilities, benefits around the city, and a child-care center, it really offers everything you need to have convenience at work."
• "It's flexible, diverse and has a really good environment to balance work and life."