AUM: $175.5 billion
Years won: 2018
Category: Money managers with 100 to 499 employees
• Sponsors the Student Loan Paydown program, through which the firm makes direct contributions of $100 per month to reduce employees' student debt.
• Hosts companywide social events, such as happy hours and off-site gatherings that include a summer party and an annual holiday party.
• Promotes work-life balance by giving each employee a day off with pay to enjoy his or her birthday, and supports primary caregivers with 12 weeks of paid time off following the birth or adoption of a child.
• "The people here are terrific. I really, well and truly, love my colleagues. They are friendly, funny, demanding and serious about work."
• "I genuinely enjoy being around my coworkers and the atmosphere in the office. The work-life balance is superb and everyone is flexible about outside obligations (kids/family events, doctors appointments, etc)."
• "It's still a small enough company to feel like everyone has input and can make a difference. Each person has a voice."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne