AUM: $29 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
Category: Money managers with 50 to 99 employees
• Promotes health and wellness through company-sponsored cycling and yoga events; covers 100% of health insurance premiums (medical, dental and vision) for employees and their dependents.
• Invites all employees to take part in regular social and team-building activities, such as bowling, attending Los Angeles Dodgers games and ice cream socials.
• Provides a fully stocked kitchen with ingredients to make salads, sandwiches, soups, breakfast and snacks; has catered lunches about three times a week.
• "The firm supports personal and professional goals and creates an environment where employees are not afraid to make suggestions and share their passions."
• "This company is a great growing company that tries to involve its employees beyond just their job responsibilities. The managers are caring and practice an open-door policy. They are also cognizant of how a good work-life balance is key to keeping employees productive."
• Management takes "time to address your questions and (makes) sure you understand the answer."
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy and Trilbe Wynne