Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$1.5 billion AUM
Years won: 2016, 2017
- Provides a “take it as you need it” vacation policy, allowing employees to schedule paid time off according to their needs.
- Arranges healthy snacks each week, including fresh fruit, trail mix, yogurt and seasonal vegetables.
- Provides financial support to charities and gives employees paid time off to volunteer in the local community, such as a recent three-day event restoring homes with Habitat for Humanity.
- “There is a collaborative culture that brings out the best in people. There is a strong camaraderie that makes it easy to want to work hard for others.”
- “We're focused on working hard, but also playing hard, and often spend time outside of the work environment with one another.”
- “I wake up every morning and want to come to work because my company has provided a fun and collaborative work environment where I can further my career goals.”