Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$130 billion AUA
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Funds each employee's health savings account to cover all health-care deductibles annually.
- Contributes 3% of salary to every employee's 401(k) account, regardless of whether an employee contributes, plus it provides up to an additional 10.5% depending on the employee's contribution.
- Provides cross-training for analysts to broaden their professional experiences and develop transferable skills.
- “From the moment you're hired, you're welcomed into the family and invited along to all social events. The sense of camaraderie is from the top level to the newest hires.”
- “Employees are given a great deal of leeway to do their jobs and are free to manage their own schedules.”
- “We have an open, collegial atmosphere that tends to attract people to Cardinal and I believe it's a strong part of what keeps people invested in the firm for the long term.”