$1.77 billion AUM
Years won: 2017
- Supports employees' individual philanthropic initiatives. The staff also volunteers as a team twice each year to build and repair homes with Habitat for Humanity and comes together to support programs that aid transitioning military veterans, including The Heroes Journey and Stay in Step, a spinal cord rehabilitation center that serves both veterans and civilians.
- Pays 100% of health insurance premiums for employees and their families.
- Allows employees to work remotely when needed.
- “Senior management takes care to provide small but noticeable benefits for its employees. Little things like personalized snacks or constructing an individual's work space to their own specifications.”
- “We have a very entrepreneurial environment and we are encouraged to take ownership of change. Leadership is extremely open and supportive.”
- “By making people feel valued ... they want to do more to prove their worth!”