$7.3 billion AUM; $11.4 billion AUA
Years won: 2017
- Annually brings together the staff, from all office locations, and their guests for food, dancing and a team-building charity drive at a hotel in New England.
- Sponsors employee sports, including softball, basketball, bowling, a Ragnar relay multiday race along Cape Cod and a Ragnar race through New Hampshire's White Mountains to the coast at Hampton Beach.
- Hosts monthly social gatherings for the staff. Some offices bring food and drink into the office after 4 p.m., while other offices go out to local events like bingo or music trivia.
- “I think the company continues to cultivate a culture of people who care, which is really important!”
- “Ballentine has clearly worked hard to create an accepting and open organization. Small things like the monthly office lunches help to build a sense of community.”
- “I love the flexibility here. I'm able to get my job done but also run my children to their events and leave early if I need to. The support for a work/life balance is very important to me.”