Additional winners, managers with 50 to 99 employees
$10 billion AUM
Years won: 2017
- Offers bagels and fruit every Monday and Wednesday, pizza on Fridays and buys full meals for social celebrations throughout the year.
- Provides summer scheduling, which allows employees to choose six Fridays between Memorial Day and Labor Day during which they can leave the office at 1 p.m.
- Supports charitable causes, such as packing Thanksgiving provisions for needy families at volunteer events and collecting back-to-school supplies and holiday toys for the Children's Aid Society. Matches the staff's financial donations for team charitable events as well as up to $1,000 per year for each employee's individual philanthropic donations.
- “The small perks like deck parties, pizza on Fridays, and bagels go a long way.”
- “Simple gestures as an extra holiday, closing the office when there is really bad weather and the ability to work at home if a situation arises tend to help balance life and work issues.”
- “It is a small enough company that the senior partners make it a point to have a vested interest in you as an employee and person. Most senior partners really do have an open-door policy.”