$12.5 billion AUM
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Provides employee development courses at “Harrison Street University,” department lunch-and-learn presentations and role-specific training options. Provides programming that changes each quarter, including wellness seminars, nutrition workshops and off-site yoga classes.
- Hosts drinks and appetizers at themed monthly events like Christmas in July, a Halloween party and the holiday cookie exchange. The firm also hosts company outings, such as an annual boat outing and a formal party in January.
- Allows employees to wear jeans on Fridays and closes the office at noon every Friday from Memorial Day through Labor Day.
- “It truly treats people like they matter. No matter how much we've grown over the past few years, the management team still makes you feel part of a family.”
- “Individuals are given authority to be able to make meaningful decisions and contribute to the organization. Overall, I feel like I'm making a difference.”
- “There are opportunities for new ideas, and both professional and personal growth. And the coffee is really good!”