$28.7 billion AUM
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Pays 100% of health-care premiums for employees and their dependents; annually deposits the maximum allowed contribution into the health savings account of each employee in a high-deductible plan.
- Stocks office kitchen with staples such as fresh fruit, bottled water and sodas; breakfast options including oatmeal, egg whites, juice, cereal and milk; lunch and dinner items such as prepared salads, microwaveable meals, canned soup, bread, cold cuts and cheese.
- Sponsors philanthropic efforts, including cleanup at a local beach, working with students at an underserved local school, fundraising for Special Olympics athletes and providing supplies for the local Adopt-a-Family program.
- “Employees have a say and are not treated as a number, but as a person who adds a great deal to the company.”
- “It truly is fun to contribute in committee meetings and see how other people react and accept my points.”
- “There is an open environment here, where learning and expressing your ideas is highly encouraged! Open door policy with the founders of the firm!”