$335 billion AUM
Years won: 2016, 2017
- Hosts impromptu events such as ice cream socials and sports competitions as well as planned social activities including Super Bowl and March Madness parties, an annual summer barbecue and an annual kids' day event.
- Hosts quarterly all-hands meetings for employees and business partners, at which the CEO celebrates employees' anniversary milestones. The CEO also publicly recognizes notable employee contributions and teamwork.
- Provides a mentoring program that pairs employees with senior leaders based on the employee's desire to gain more experience and skills development in specific areas, while its women's leadership program provides coaching, soft skills workshops, networking and a support community.
- “The work that people do is valued over politics, titles and position. I feel that you are judged on the merits of your work.”
- “I feel valued and cared for at Schwab — by colleagues and (my) direct manager, as well as senior leaders.”
- “Management is honestly focused on individual growth and overall happiness of the employees. As a manager, I am encouraged to mentor others and spend time in my workday to do activities that help other team members grow.”