$51.4 billion AUM
Years won: 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017
- Features on-site health club with a swimming pool and shower room, concierge services such as dry cleaning pickup and drop-off and discounted tickets for local events.
- Moved all of Fort Washington's associates into the parent company Western & Southern Financial Group's defined benefit plan in 2010. Also matches 50% of associates' first 4% of 401(k) contributions and, based on company performance, can increase the 401(k) match to 50% of associates' first 6% of contributions.
- Pairs senior officers with junior associates in an 18-month program for development opportunities that includes one-on-one mentoring, educational events and networking. Young professionals are also encouraged to join Fort Washington's “Fresh Network” to collaborate with professionals at the firm and in the community.
- “The people in this organization are great to work with and many have been around for a very long time. I think one of the best motivating factors of retaining people in this organization is that the retirement package truly does reward people for longevity.”
- “The company makes an effort to hire hard-working, intelligent, thoughtful and kind associates.”
- “Working with some of the brightest, most talented people — that truly care about the quality of the work that they do on a daily basis. Fort Washington's associates from top to bottom encompass that quality.”