Additional winners, managers with 100 to 499 employees
$46.4 billion AUM
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017
- Pays 90% of employee premiums for medical, vision and dental coverage; 100% of premiums for basic life insurance, long- and short-term disability; and sponsors weekly on-site meditation sessions in the New York office.
- Hosts ice cream socials for the entire office every other week during the summer and provides unique treats from local vendors throughout the year, such as a winter hot chocolate tasting.
- Supports ongoing philanthropic partnership with the volunteer network New York Cares. Employees become “Gym Teachers for a Day” semiannually during the fall and spring at a low-income school. During the holidays, the staff reads “Winter Wishes” letters from children in need, then buys gifts and has a gift-wrapping session.
- “WisdomTree has a great culture whether that's ice cream Thursdays, happy hours in the lounge or bowling with our CIO. The company also does a great job promoting from within and really values their current employees.”
- “The management team takes care of the people within the organization and treats them very well.”
- “There is a sense of team, a sense of purpose and a sense of family. We work hard, but also take time for fun events, to give back to the community, and to relax/recharge.”