Alaska Permanent Fund Corp., Juneau, invested or committed $472 million total to eight funds, said materials prepared for this week’s board meeting.
In private equity and growth opportunities, the $58.9 billion sovereign wealth fund committed $247 million total to six funds:
- $152 million total to two Marlin Management Co. middle-market special situation funds — $105 million to Marlin Equity Partners V and $47 million to Marlin Heritage Fund II;
- $25 million to middle-market buyout fund Genstar Capital Partners VIII;
- $25 million to L Catterton Latin America II, a buyout fund;
- $25 million to EnCap Energy Capital Fund XI, an oil and gas fund managed by EnCap Investments; and
- $20 million to Incline Aviation B.
Additionally, the permanent fund invested $150 million in Winton Futures Fund, a hedge fund, committed $75 million to Actis Energy Infrastructure III.