Additional winners, managers with 50 to 99 employees
$9.9 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2014, 2016
- Provides free drinks, including espresso and other employee favorites like sparkling water and assorted juices, and stocks the employee kitchen with healthy staples.
- Hosts celebrations throughout the year, including staff parties in the office “fun room” to recognize personal or professional accomplishments.
- Promotes open communication, cross-training and relationship development through monthly cross-departmental “Lunch & Learn” gatherings, which include at least one newer employee, any traveling employees from other offices and one partner or member of the leadership team.
- “Arrowpoint treats employees fairly, works hard to develop employees' skills, supports its employees during challenging times and does a good job balancing employee autonomy with manager oversight.”
- “It's a family-oriented company that cares about people.”