Additional winners, managers with 100 to 499 employees
$69.5 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2013, 2016
- Holds onsite biometric health screening events each year, at which participants receive a $250 annual health-care credit that can either be deposited into the employees' flexible spending account or used toward reimbursement for a gym membership.
- Hosts annual “Bring Your Child to Work” day, at which children can spend the day mimicking the life of a trader or product manager or investment analyst.
- Offered impromptu sundae bar, therapeutic chair massages and pizzas to the staff and sponsored a different surprise each day during 2016's mass transit delays in Philadelphia.
- “There's no person who's inferior to another person because of position or title.”
- “Brandywine goes out of their way to show employees that their work is appreciated, whether it be impromptu ice cream socials or pay scales and bonuses.”
- “Employees believe management when they tell them that their most valuable asset is their people ... and supervisors value the individual just as much as the work they do.”