Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$3 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2016
- Holds annual offsite team-building activities including a scavenger hunt and an “Iron Chef” cooking competition.
- Hosts annual weekend gathering for employees and their partners. In 2016, the event became a weekday staff retreat in Vermont.
- Supports charitable endeavors: Any employee can recommend a charity, with the staff gathering to volunteer their time. Past efforts included sponsoring a “Falcon Fun Day” carnival for children facing family and life issues at The Home for Little Wanderers and hosting Halloween fun at another event.
- “Falcon's culture is rooted in respect — everyone treats each other fairly and as adults.”
- “There is a strong open and collaborative environment where each member feels that their time and input is significantly valued.”