Additional winners, alternative managers
$11.5 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2014, 2015 and 2016
- Hosts social events, such as a company-wide trip to the Second City comedy club, a scavenger hunt combined with a pub crawl, volunteer events at a local public school, and office celebrations including lunch for the entire staff on the fourth Friday of each month and monthly dessert breaks to celebrate staff birthdays.
- Sponsors a no-deductible health insurance plan and a wellness incentive reward program in which employees participate in events and earn points toward a $350 gift card by achieving goals.
- Matches up to $500 in charitable donations for each employee annually.
- “The hierarchy of the company is extremely flat and it genuinely allows for everyone to feel valued.”
- “Many meetings are open to anyone who wants to attend. Questions and debates are encouraged.”
- “Provides a positive, motivating atmosphere where everyone is inspired to do their best and management is open to ideas on how to improve and grow the business from team members at every level.”