Additional winners, managers with 20 to 49 employees
$1.9 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2012, 2016
- Provides bimonthly educational seminars for the staff on personal finance topics such as approaches to asset allocation, income tax strategies and the basics of saving.
- Sponsors an annual team-building day of service for the entire firm, in which employees support a single philanthropic cause like fighting cancer, supporting the elderly or serving the less fortunate.
- Holds a biennial three-day company retreat at various locations such as the Mohonk Mountain House, at which team members worked with the theme “Breaking Down the Walls.”
- “There is never a question unanswered or an idea put down.”
- “The ownership group and the senior wealth managers are very open and approachable, which is important to me as an employee working in a lower-level position. I feel that I'm treated with respect and listened to.”