Additional winners, alternative managers
Years won: 2014, 2016
- Hosts bimonthly educational luncheons that are open to the entire staff, at which healthy lunch options are served and industry-specific topics such as real estate trends in the hospitality space are presented.
- Provides educational assistance for all employees with one or more years of service.
- Offers “Flexible Fridays” as paid time off during the summer.
- “(The firm) treats employees as partners, even if they are not part of the equity ownership program.”
- “I have the opportunity to start new projects and see their impact immediately. I have the opportunity to change and improve processes. I have the opportunity to grow and take on more responsibility.”
- “It provides the opportunity to work on interesting projects where one has responsibility and the freedom to make decisions.”