Additional winners, alternative managers
$10 billion AUM (as of Sept. 30)
Years won: 2014, 2016
- Provides catered lunches for the Irvine office staff every Monday and Wednesday.
- Promotes wellness by stocking healthy snacks such as fresh produce every Tuesday, providing fully paid gym memberships and paying 100% of the medical and dental premiums for employees and dependents.
- Supports team-building by hosting office social events like bowling tournaments and cross-departmental “mix-up” lunches that bring together small groups of employees who don't usually work together and who may work in different countries.
- “The team has varying degrees of education and status and yet everyone talks and socializes and knows exactly what is going on in the company.”
- “Work/life balance is a priority. The company hosts numerous events throughout the year to boost morale, and senior managers stress the importance of being a well-rounded individual.”
- “As a working mother who also travels, this organization understands that by allowing me to balance work and family.”