Secretary of Labor Thomas Perez named five new members to the Department of Labor ERISA Advisory Council.
Mr. Perez on Monday also named current member Paul Secunda as chairman for the 2015 council. Mr. Secunda is a professor at Marquette University Law School and director of the Labor and Employment Law Program there.
The new appointees, who all start Jan. 1 and will serve three-year terms, are:
- Elizabeth Ysla Leight, director of government relations and legal affairs at the Society of Professional Benefit Administrators, representing the general public;
- Jeffrey G. Stein, general counsel to 22 Taft-Hartley pension funds for 1199SEIU United Health Care Workers East, New York, representing employee organizations;
- Jennifer Kamp Tretheway, recently retired managing director of investment program solutions with Northern Trust Asset Management, representing corporate trust;
- Deborah A. Tully, senior director of compensation and benefits finance and accounting analysis at Raytheon Co., Waltham, Mass., representing employers; and
- Rennie Worsfold, vice president at Financial Engines, representing investment management.