Alaska Permanent Fund Corp., Juneau, committed a total of about $252 million to nine private equity managers, according to a transaction report from the $50.6 billion sovereign wealth fund.
The commitments were made on behalf of the fund through its private equity funds-of-funds manager Pathway Capital Management.
The commitments were:
- $85.7 million to Thoma Bravo Fund XI;
- $40 million to Vista Equity Partners Fund V;
- $38.3 million to Resolute Fund III, managed by The Jordan Co.;
- $20 million to HitecVision VII;
- $18.1 million to Marlin Heritage, managed by Marlin Equity Partners;
- €14.1 million ($17.8 million) to Index Ventures VII;
- $12.5 million to EnCap Flatrock Midstream Fund III;
- $10 million to Charlesbank Equity Fund VIII, managed by Charlesbank Capital Partners; and
- $10 million to Insight Venture Partners Co-Investment Fund III
The sovereign wealth fund has a 6% target to private equity.
Spokeswoman Laura Achee could not provide additional information.