Prudential Retirement hired a total of 11 managers to subadvise 12 new funds in its manager-of-managers platform, confirmed spokeswoman Dawn Kelly.
The addition of the 12 funds brings the total number to 78 subadvised funds in its manager-of-managers platform.
The funds and subadvisers are:
- three large-cap value funds, subadvised by Becker Capital Management, Ceredex Value Advisors and Nuveen Asset Management;
- two large-cap growth funds, subadvised by Brown Advisory and Fayez Sarofim & Co.;
- two midcap value funds, subadvised by Invesco and WEDGE Capital Management;
- one midcap growth fund, subadvised by American Century Investment Management;
- one small-cap growth fund, subadvised by Palisade Capital Management;
- two real estate funds, subadvised by American Century Investment Management and Cohen & Steers; and
- one international blend fund, subadvised by Neuberger Berman.
Prudential's manager-of-managers platform is available only for the firm's existing defined contribution plan clients.