Fifteen firms are being honored by Pensions & Investments as the Best Places to Work in Money Management.
Attached are profiles with accompanying slideshows of each of the 15 companies.
The “winners” come in all sizes and stripes, yet they share some common — and critical — characteristics. All of the companies had strong cultures, positive work environments, high employee engagement and good benefits.
Corporate culture is a big deal; thus, most of these firms:
- have a published statement of their organization's desired culture (values, beliefs and expected behaviors);
- include education on the organization's culture in their new-employee orientation program;
- assess the consistency of employees' behavior with the organization's cultural values as part of the performance review process;
- conduct periodic surveys to assess the health of their organization's culture; and
- view organizational culture as a strategic advantage for their business.