Pennsylvania Public School Employees' Retirement System, Harrisburg, committed up to $817 million to six separate funds, confirmed Evelyn Tatkovski, spokeswoman for the $51.2 billion system.
The fund committed:
• up to $200 million each to Robeco Transtrend Diversified Fund, an open-end fund that uses futures to generate returns in financial and commodity markets; and Cerberus Levered Loan Opportunities Fund I, a limited partnership originating and issuing senior secured debt to U.S. middle market companies;
• up to $100 million each to Brigade Distressed Value Offshore Fund, a distressed debt fund; and Summit Partners Growth Equity Fund VIII, a private equity fund;
• up to €100 million ($142 million) to The Fifth Cinven Fund, an international private equity fund;
• up to $50 million to Incline Equity Partners III, a private equity fund; and
• $25 million to Summit Partners Venture Capital Fund III.