James M. Delplane, Jr.
Davis & Harman
Pensions & Investmentst
Join Pensions & Investments at 2 p.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 20, for a special editorial webcast with one of the nation's leading retirement and benefits lawyers, James M. Delaplane Jr., a partner at Davis & Harman LLP.
In this hour-long webcast Mr. Delaplane will provide his unparalleled view and discuss his expectations for legislative, regulatory or judicial action on these important issues:
• Regulation and registration of alternatives managers
• 401(k) fee disclosure and status of class-action fee suits
• Big picture retirement plan reforms as a result of the market's decline
• Target-date funds possibly falling under ERISA
• Efforts toward further defined benefit plan funding relief
• Growing liabilities the PBGC faces, including from the possible GM bankruptcy
You'll also have the opportunity to ask Mr. Delaplane your most pressing questions.
So, if you want to stay ahead of the issues, join us for this timely, informative webcast.
Editorial Webcast Registration Fee: $95