Creighton University, Omaha, Neb., is looking into alternative investments for its $185 million endowment, said Leroy Galles, associate vice president for finance. It may invest up to 10% of assets in a fund of funds in order to diversify, he said. Funding would probably come from reducing the plan's 30% allocation to fixed income; the remaining 70% of assets is in equities, Mr. Galles said. No deadline has been set for a decision. Fund Evaluation Group is advising.