* Dimensional Fund Advisors is still a domestic equity manager for Sandia Corp. It was reported incorrectly in the Jan. 21 issue that Sandia had terminated DFA.
* The asset allocation recommendation issued at the beginning of the year by Abby Joseph Cohen and Gabrielle Napolitano and reported in a Feb. 4 Frontlines reaffirmed an opinion issued Sept. 24.
* BondMart Technologies Inc., Redding, Calif., is still in business. Incorrect information appeared in the March 4 edition.
* Benjamin F. Lenhardt Jr.'s name was incorrect in a story in the March 18 issue. Mr. Lenhardt is CEO of UBS Asset Management Americas.
* Jay Tracey is portfolio manager of the $770 million Berger Growth portfolio; Steven Fossel manages the Berger Large Cap Growth Fund. Also, Anthony Sellitto was among portfolio managers who left the firm. Incorrect information was published in a March 18 story.