* The listing for Dreyfus in the May 1 issue should have stated that the profile included assets of: Dreyfus Investment Advisors Inc.; Dreyfus Retirement Services; and Founders Asset Management.
* Progress Investment Management is in San Francisco. The city was incorrect in the May 1 issue.
* The asset mix for McKee Investment Management is 87% fixed income, 3% cash and 10% other. The mix for the firm's internally managed U.S. institutional tax-exempt assets were misstated in the May 1 issue.
* Shaker Investments Inc. is based in Cleveland. Its location was incorrect in the May 15 issue.
* The joint venture that won the bid for the Oak Ridge National Lab is UT-Battelle LLC, a joint venture of the University of Tennessee and Battelle Memorial Institute. The name was incorrect in the May 15 issue.
* An item on page 40 of this issue regarding the North Dakota State Investment Board is incorrect. The system's new hire was Westridge Capital, all others are existing managers. Also, Alliance Capital and LSV Asset Management will run structured portfolios. Funding came from reducing the allocations to State Street Global Advisors, Alliance and LSV.