* In an item in the Feb. 21 People column about James Russell joining Prudential Investments as head of investment management research, his predecessor was misidentified. He replaced Rick Hein, who left the firm.
* Banc One Investment Advisers was omitted from the table listing the top managers in the PIPER intermediate duration managed fixed-income universe for the five years ended Dec. 31. Banc One's strategy, at 8.8%, would have ranked first.
* Banc One Investment's total net dollar gain in the March 6 Scoreboard report should have been footnoted as of Sept. 30; the footnote was attributed incorrectly to BlackRock.
* The location of Duke Management Co. was listed incorrectly in the March 6 issue. It is in Durham, N.C.
* The name of Kim Roberts Mosko, a portfolio consultant to the Public Employees Retirement Association of Colorado, was misspelled in the March 6 People column.