Knauf Fiber Glass Co., Shelbyville, Ind., will eliminate six domestic bond portfolios totalling $9 million when it merges its $9 million money purchase plan with its $11 million defined benefit plan early next year, said Warren Wise, corporate controller. Knauf plans to move more into technology and to increase its equity allocation to 100% from 69%, said Mr. Wise. The remaining 31% is domestic bonds, he added. Portfolio styles were unavailable. The six domestic bond managers are: Gradison-McDonald; Gratry & Co.; Heartland Advisors; Madison Investment Advisors; Manning & Napier Advisors; and Stein Roe & Farnham. Portfolio sizes were not available. Five of the bond managers, all but Madison Investment, also have stock portfolios they will continue to run. Knauf also has a $49 million 401(k) plan.