* Paul Holt of Cambridge International Partners Inc. said 1998 was an "aberrant" year for money managers. He was misquoted in a May 17 story about investment managers.
* An item in the May 17 issue on the Texas Permanent Fund should have pointed out Northern Trust Co. said it had no outstanding taxes assessed by Texas.
* For information on the Managed Account Reports midyear conference "Alternative Investment Strategies," contact Jeannie Lee at (212) 213-6202. The telephone number listed in the May 17 datebook was incorrect.
The following items were inadvertently omitted from Pensions & Investments' May 17 directory of investment advisers:
* Capri Capital LP should have appeared on the list of minority-and women-owned firms.
* Stuyvesant Capital Management should have appeared in the directory. As of Dec. 31, the firm managed $326.7 million in total assets and $196.3 million in U.S. institutional, tax-exempt assets.
* Greystone Capital Management Inc. managed $329 million in enhanced domestic indexed bonds as of Dec. 31; the firm should have been listed on the chart showing the 25 largest managers in that asset class. Greystone also should have been listed among the minority-and women-owned firms.
* Gannett Welsh & Kotler Inc. incorrectly reported its Web site address. The correct address is www.gwkinc.com.