T. Rowe Price Group located in Baltimore.
AUM: $1.13 trillion
Years won: 2015, 2017, 2019
In their own words:
“We strive to maintain an inclusive culture in which associates feel engaged and connected, bringing their whole selves to work every day. We found that 84% of associates feel engaged, compared with 33% of U.S. employees nationwide, according to Gallup’s employee engagement report. Additionally, 86% of associates feel accepted for who they are. We care equally about the results of our work and how they were achieved. This helps us foster a high-performing workplace.”
- Offers a relaxation room, pingpong, a longboard table, and walking paths around the campus, with a pond.
- Offers a leadership development curriculum and supports employees’ leadership roles in volunteer organizations.
- Sponsors an annual award and hosts a lunch for associates who exceed goals and demonstrate the firm’s core values, awarding recognized associates with a plaque and points that can be redeemed for a gift.
- “T. Rowe Price’s commitment to diversity/inclusion efforts has created an environment of open communication and transparency; a culture where diverse thought is actively sought after and fought for.”
- “It’s fun to go to work every day. It’s a diverse community with so much talent. … I’m not part of the LGBT community but I LOVE that it’s celebrated there. I love that they participate in the Baltimore (Pride) parade and provide free shirts for it.”
- “Positive and supportive work atmosphere. ‘T. Rowe Nice.’”
Compiled by Rick Baert