Causeway Capital Management located in Los Angeles.
AUM: $51.8 billion
Years won: 2019
In their own words:
“Our low 2018 annual turnover rate of 2% is a testament to our employees’ appreciation of Causeway’s unique culture. Causeway’s employees embrace an environment that limits hierarchy and encourages conversations between management and employees at every level.”
- Encourages employees’ individual growth and development with in-office trainings — covering topics such as public speaking, CPR and earthquake safety — and the flexibility to participate in off-site conferences and seminars.
- Provides a generous compensation package including 100% coverage of health-care premiums, a 100% 401(k) match and employee profit-sharing.
- Coordinates social events and volunteer opportunities that give all employees and their families a chance to build relationships outside of the office. Past events have included bowling, concerts, workout classes, sports outings, and summer and holiday parties.
- “I moved cross country to work for this company. I have never worked at a company that pays for all of an employee’s health benefits and 100% matches the 401(k). I believe that one of this company’s main goals is taking care of its employees in a way that leaves no doubt that they care.”
- “Leadership has created a visually attractive and physically comfortable space in which to work. Stepping off the elevator every morning is exciting because I don’t know what interesting challenges await. There are also several off-site social events throughout the year that help strengthen the sense of community among the staff and their respective families.”
- “Management sincerely cares about me and my family. Senior management knows children’s names and regularly holds events where all family members are invited. Additionally, Causeway organizes charity events where our children are included. There is very little turnover here — many people have been here for over 10 years.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy