Bridgeway Capital Management located in Houston.
AUM: $8.3 billion
Years won: 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“Bridgeway strives to put investors’ interests first by emphasizing its core business values of integrity, performance, efficiency and service. Bridgeway takes pride in being a mission- and values-driven organization with a culture grounded in stewardship, commitment to people and community.”
- Hosts monthly birthday celebrations and “Joy Breaks” with fun videos, photos, puzzles and games shared around the office.
- Contributes 50% of the firm’s profits to non-profit and service organizations, and gives each partner the opportunity to designate which organizations receive financial support.
- Took employees and their families to a tropical location for a firmwide 2018 appreciation trip.
- “While our clients are our No. 1 priority, the giving back we are empowered to do gives me the most joy in my job. I love the “While our clients are our No. 1 priority, the giving back we are empowered to do gives me the most joy in my job. I love the cognitive and identity diversity at Bridgeway!”
- “The president regularly takes different employees from different teams to lunch and encourages us to bring questions about anything we are curious about. She freely answers them. The company encourages new ideas and is always looking at ways to ensure they are providing competitive, first-class benefits.”
- “Bridgeway lives its values and treats each person with the utmost respect and consideration. I feel the work we do is meaningful and impactful, and my contribution is appreciated and acknowledged.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove