Satori Capital located in Dallas.
AUM: $1.2 billion
Years won: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“We consider it a privilege to act as stewards of our investors’ capital, and we also consider it our responsibility to be stewards of our team members’ careers and their well-being. After all, our team members devote their time, energy, and talent to the work we do together; in return, we strive to ensure they work in a caring, supportive and positive environment, and that they feel as special and valued as they are.”
- Provides chef-prepared food delivered daily.
- Supports employee wellness with an on-site chiropractor, has health and heart advisers visit the offices once a month, and offers employees a gym allowance through the “Satori Sweats” program.
- Sponsors an “Optimal Living” initiative to support mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being for all the firm's employees.
- “Satori hires A-players, and it’s is a pleasure to work with others who are performing at the top of their game. Satori also offers a great deal of flexibility, great benefits and perks, and a genuine commitment to employees’ well-being.”
- “Satori treats employees with dignity and respect, creates a culture where it’s fun and rewarding to work hard and create extraordinary outcomes, and works transparently so that everyone has a genuine understanding of where we’re aiming to be in the next three to five years, how our annual goals support that mission, and how our daily actions as employees drive the organization toward that goal.”
- The company has created a “relaxed and joyful office environment where employees genuinely enjoy working together.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove.