Polen Capital Management located in Boca Raton, Florida.
AUM: $27 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“Our culture is driven by our core purpose of protecting and growing our clients’ investments over the long term. We believe that we have been entrusted with the assets of some of the most important people in the world: police officers, firefighters, teachers, doctors, general employees and our own families and employees. We take this responsibility very seriously as our actions impact their financial futures. This is why we do what we do every day.”
- Offers free personal training, yoga, massages and meditation sessions in an on-site gym.
- Provides walking treadmill work desks as well as healthy, catered snacks and lunches. A results-only work environment provides autonomy.
- Covers 100% of employee medical, dental and vision premiums.
- “The culture and growth mindset at Polen allows people to explore their passion while making an impact on their career. ... By having training budgets, activities and other people to look up to, this workplace exemplifies the epitome of an ideal place for recent college graduates/young professionals to be at.”
- The company “lives and breathes the results-only work environment and creates a highly relaxed culture that makes it enjoyable to come to work.”
- “The firm walks the talk by allocating $5,000 per year to each employee for personal development. Senior management genuinely cares about each and every employee. The products are outstanding and the quality of talent across the firm is the best I have experienced in my career.”
Compiled by Rick Baert