Intercontinental Real Estate located in Boston.
AUM: $9 billion
Years won: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“We strive to provide an environment that fosters a strong balance between work and home, allowing our employees the opportunity for peak performance.”
- Provides employees with access to an on-site gym and hires personal trainers to teach one fitness class each morning and two at lunchtime.
- Gives employees an early start to their weekends throughout the summer. Employees are permitted to take off every other Friday during the summer and leave at noon on alternating Fridays.
- Hosts an annual summer outing in different locations. Recently, the firm came together for rowing in Brighton, Mass. The entire firm is also invited to a Red Sox game each summer, with a team lunch and pool at a local restaurant before the game.
- “Although Intercontinental is growing, the upper executives go out of their way to ensure togetherness and promote friendships through outings, congratulatory emails, lunches and holiday parties. They even built a new gym as a way to bring employees together on a daily basis outside of the office.”
- “Intercontinental promotes an atmosphere where every employee contributes to the company’s success. There is also a great sense of responsibility in what is done at the company and an expectation to be a company others respect and will continue to do business with.”
- “Makes it feel like a family-friendly environment. Promotes a corporate culture that has formed lasting friendships outside of the workplace.”
Compiled by Meaghan Kilroy