Capital Group located in Los Angeles.
AUM: $1.86 trillion
Years won: 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“How we work is defined by shared values that include absolute integrity, respect and collaboration. But it’s more than that. It’s smart and highly driven people united in purpose to serve our investors and one another. We recognize that it is the collective efforts of Capital Group associates that sets our organization apart and we’re committed to an environment where they can bring their true, best selves to work.”
- Provides well-stocked pantries at offices, high-end coffee machines, sit/stand desks, modern videoconferencing and a world-class art collection. Campuses include outdoor seating with Wi-Fi for team meetings.
- Allows eligibility for two annual bonuses — one that is merit-based and the other that shares the company’s success through profit sharing.
- Makes an annual retirement plan contribution of 15% of each employee’s compensation (salary, overtime, commissions and bonuses).
- “The retirement plan is amazing. There is often opportunity for advancement, and even transitioning to other areas.”
- “Capital allows associates to explore their strengths and highlight their top skills and abilities in their work. Associates are placed in roles where they will shine.”
- “Diversity and inclusion efforts have really blossomed here. The establishment of different communities within the organization helps me to connect with interests I have outside the organization.”
Compiled by Rick Baert