REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION
REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION
MANAGERS WITH 100-499 EMPLOYEES
CI Segall Bryant & Hamill Asset Management
AUM: $23.8 billion as of June 30
THREE COOL THINGS:
• Office amenities include a fitness center with yoga offerings, a lounge with a pingpong table and games and a rooftop garden.
• A diversity, equity and inclusion committee helps the firm attract and retain employees from an array of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. The firm partners with a corporate work-study program that equips underserved students to develop work experience and life skills.
• Supports work-life balance via unlimited paid time off, volunteer hours provided to employees and options for hybrid work.
• “Attention to DEI is important to me. This company fosters an inclusive environment. I
appreciate that management is consistently open to and seeking feedback. I appreciate the trust in employees to work independently amongst a team. I especially appreciate the
flexibility the company provides to help maintain a good work-life balance.”
• CI Segall, Bryant & Hamill has “great people who are honest about goals, company requirements, and are professional. Fun people are here, but while not tolerating lousy work, are also honest and forthcoming about the mistakes that all humans make. We also have
a generous time-off policy … so they expect a lot, but they give it back, too!”
• “I think the best part of working for SBH is the trust management has in its employees. Autonomy to perform and execute your role has been very effective and is empowering as an employee to create the best outcomes.”
SKI IN, SKI OUT: CI Segall Bryant & Hamill employees enjoyed backcountry skiing in the Colorado Rockies during a company-sponsored trip to Colorado’s 10th Mountain Division Huts, a system of more than 30 cabins.
— Erin Chan Ding
Third-party recognition from publications is no guarantee of future investment success. This recognition should not be construed as an endorsement of the adviser by any client and it is not representative of any one client’s evaluation. Segall Bryant & Hamill did not solicit or pay a fee to participate in P&I’s Best Places to Work in Money Management survey. The firm paid for the Best Places to Work logo and the rights to reprint copy. This recognition is effective from December 2023 to December 2024. The award was announced December 11, 2023 in the hard copy issue of Pensions & Investments and on pionline.com. For more information on P&I Best Places to Work in Money Management, visit www.pionline.com/BPTW2023.
Reprinted with permission from Pensions & Investments. © 2023 Crain Communications Inc. All rights reserved. Further duplication without permission is prohibited. Click here to read more about Pensions & Investments 2023 Best Places to Work in Money Management.