REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION
REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION
MANAGERS WITH 1,000 OR MORE EMPLOYEES
T. Rowe Price
AUM as of June 30: $1.22 trillion
In their own words:
“T. Rowe Price has a unique culture. With a focus on collaboration and inclusion, its employees feel appreciated and respected. This was most recently demonstrated by the firm’s handling of the pandemic. In a survey of its workforce in April, 88% of employees were satisfied with the way T. Rowe Price has responded to their needs, and 82% felt that T. Rowe Price is taking a genuine interest in their well-being.”
3 cool things:
• The 401(k) plan provides a company contribution of up to 12.5% of an associate’s salary, if he/she contributes 4%.
• Granted all employees two extra wellness days to use before August 2020 in response to COVID-19. Associates employed as of Jan. 1, 2021, will receive an additional three wellness days in 2021.
• Provides on-site massage therapy, yoga classes, and gyms. Corporate gardens are tended by employees, who grew and donated 581 pounds of produce last year.
• “Strong culture, good collaborative environment, honest and candid feedback from management, strong management promoting accountability and meritocracy, organizational support for ongoing professional development.”
• “They always get it right when it comes down to social issues. They are never hesitant to come out in support of what is right. Given the current climate the country is in, T. Rowe is always on the right side of the tracks when it is relating to equality, especially for minorities and women.”
• “Solid benefits; interesting work; focus on improvement; good funding for initiatives.”
A YEARN TO LEARN: T. Rowe Price fosters open dialogue and knowledge-sharing through its collaborative culture and learning opportunities. Last year, the firm’s 7,000-plus associates received 194,000 hours of training.
PROFILES WRITTEN BY SUZANNE COSGROVE, JUDITH CROWN, MEAGHAN OFFERMAN, TRILBE WYNNE and JULIE TATGE
EXPLANATORY NOTES—ARTICLE REPRINT
Pensions & Investments, “Best Places To Work In Money Management,” December 13, 2021
Reprinted from Pensions & Investments with permission. No reproduction or redistribution without prior authorization.
T. ROWE PRICE, INVEST WITH CONFIDENCE, and the bighorn sheep design are, collectively and/or apart, trademarks of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. ©2021 T. Rowe Price. All Rights Reserved.
T. Rowe Price assets under management at 9/30/21 were $1.61 trillion USD. Firmwide assets under management includes assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
The firm's total number of associates as of 9/30/21 was 7,124.
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Reprinted with permission from Pensions & Investments. © 2020 Crain Communications Inc. All rights reserved. Further duplication without permission is prohibited. Click here to read more about Pensions & Investments 2020 Best Places to Work in Money Management. The content listed under “Learn More” is owned by T. Rowe Price and is not a product of Pensions & Investments’ editorial team.