REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION
REPRINTED WITH PERMISSION
MANAGERS WITH 1,000 OR MORE EMPLOYEES
T. Rowe Price Group
AUM: $1.13 trillion
In their own words:
“We strive to maintain an inclusive culture in which associates feel engaged and connected, bringing their whole selves to work every day. We found that 84% of associates feel engaged, compared with 33% of U.S. employees nationwide, according to Gallup’s employee engagement report. Additionally, 86% of associates feel accepted for who they are. We care equally about the results of our work and how they were achieved. This helps us foster a high-performing workplace.”
3 cool things:
• Offers a relaxation room, pingpong, a longboard table, and walking paths around the campus, with a pond.
• Offers a leadership development curriculum and supports employees’ leadership roles in volunteer organizations.
• Sponsors an annual award and hosts a lunch for associates who exceed goals and demonstrate the firm’s core values, awarding recognized associates with a plaque and points that can be redeemed for a gift.
• “T. Rowe Price’s commitment to diversity/inclusion efforts has created an environment of open communication and transparency; a culture where diverse thought is actively sought after and fought for.”
• “It’s fun to go to work every day. It’s a diverse community with so much talent. … I’m not part of the LGBT community but I LOVE that it’s celebrated there. I love that they participate in the Baltimore (Pride) parade and provide free shirts for it.”
• “Positive and supportive work atmosphere. ‘T. Rowe Nice.’”
TAKING IT HIGHER: T. Rowe Price associates enjoy a breather after taking on the Three Peaks Challenge, scaling the three highest peaks in the U.K. within 24 hours.
PROFILES WRITTEN BY RICK BAERT, SUZANNE COSGROVE and MEGHAN KILROY
EXPLANATORY NOTES—ARTICLE REPRINT
Pensions & Investments, “Best Places To Work In Money Management,” December 13, 2021
Reprinted from Pensions & Investments with permission. No reproduction or redistribution without prior authorization.
T. ROWE PRICE, INVEST WITH CONFIDENCE, and the bighorn sheep design are, collectively and/or apart, trademarks of T. Rowe Price Group, Inc. ©2021 T. Rowe Price. All Rights Reserved.
T. Rowe Price assets under management at 9/30/21 were $1.61 trillion USD. Firmwide assets under management includes assets managed by T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc. and its investment advisory affiliates.
The firm's total number of associates as of 9/30/21 was 7,124.
T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
Reprinted with permission from Pensions & Investments. © 2019 Crain Communications Inc. All rights reserved. Further duplication without permission is prohibited. Click here to read more about Pensions & Investments 2019 Best Places to Work in Money Management. The content listed under “Learn More” is owned by T. Rowe Price and is not a product of Pensions & Investments’ editorial team.