Strategic Retirement Partners located in Shorewood, Ill.
AUA: $10.9 billion
Years won: 2019
In their own words:
“SRP is comprised of multiple advisory groups where the team members are encouraged to exchange ideas in an open environment. It doesn’t matter if you are an intern or the CEO, your voice is equally heard.”
- Supports work-life balance by allowing employees to work from their home.
- Structures multiple internal advisory groups throughout the firm, giving team members the opportunity to communicate any of their thoughts and ideas in an open environment.
- Offers its employees a financial wellness solution that is called “Your Money Line,” featuring on-demand, online and live-person consulting.
- “Almost all of us work completely virtual, yet I feel like my co-workers are right next to me. My co-workers come from many different states ... and it has been such a pleasure to get to know them. Our diversity helps keep our ideas fresh and the software we use enables us to collaborate on those ideas so easily, helping us bring these things to fruition.”
- “I feel I am able to make a meaningful contribution on projects that are important to me. I am given a voice that is heard and respected through our advisory board committee system. My time is always respected, as my manager trusts my self-imposed deadlines and work ethic. Our leaders are awesome!”
- “The level of professional camaraderie, idea sharing and encouragement is beyond any previous employer I have worked with.”
Compiled by Suzanne Cosgrove