AQR Capital Management located in Greenwich, Connecticut.
AUM: $185 billion
Years won: 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“We have diversity initiatives that are designed to attract the best and brightest talent to the firm, create a true sense of belonging and give all of our employees the opportunity to excel in their careers.”
- Supports employees’ personal and professional development through QUANTA Academy, an on-site learning and development institute that offers more than 350 different courses; sponsors a leadership coaching program, including one-on-one executive coaching; and provides a management boot camp to support new managers.
- Brings employees together for volunteer activities and social events, including the “AQR Food Truck Social,” New York Mets games and movie premieres; and holds an annual Halloween day for the staff’s children.
- Provides generous benefits: 100% paid medical, dental and vision coverage. Perks include health and wellness allowances, meditation programs, on-site meals and stocked kitchens with seasonal treats.
- “They offer not only a great work environment but amazing fringe benefits such as volunteerism, training and educational opportunities.”
- “AQR is an extremely open and collaborative place to work. I feel that I can share ideas and discuss work with any other employee, at any level. I’ll never stop learning at AQR.”
- “QUANTA is important to a lot of employees, it enables them to continue learning and developing.”
Compiled by Rick Baert