Dana Investment Advisors located in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
AUM: $6.7 billion
Years won: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
In their own words:
“Employees understand we’re not competing with each other for success, but rather working together to ensure company and client success. ... Dana’s progressive flexibility around working remote and flexible hours to provide a better life/family/work balance is something that employees truly value and cements our culture of caring and valuing our employees.”
- Offers culture of friendship, collaboration and fun, with Monday morning treats to ease employees’ transition back to work and early release for various employee leagues such as golf, soccer, bowling and yoga classes.
- Adopts a charity each quarter and gives employees who donate or volunteer for the charity the option to wear jeans on Fridays.
- Provides comprehensive benefits that include 100% premium-paid health, dental and life insurance; and treats employees like owners by making annual profit-sharing contributions equally to all employees.
- “From top to bottom, the people make Dana special. Colleagues are talented, motivated and competitive without sacrificing integrity and compassion.”
- “Being able to talk to management when there is an issue or when something great happens ... or just to update them on the progress of something, makes me feel like I am not only being heard, but listened to, regardless of the result.”
- “An entrepreneurial culture allows people to find space to get involved in different products and parts of operations. For those who are curious and passionate, this means opportunity.”